Dreams don’t have to be realistic. Because Neither is success.
Emily Williams is a success coach, entrepreneur, and author with a seven-figure business who, at one point, couldn’t get a job at Starbucks.
After experiencing a quarter life crisis, she moved from Ohio to London (where she knew no one!) and in 2014 launched her business, I Heart My Life. She made $442 in her first month—and then went on to hit six figures in six months, before her 30th birthday. She grew it to seven figures in under 18 months.
Today, she works with female entrepreneurs all over the world, helping them bust through the obstacles that hold their dreams and goals hostage so they can free themselves to live the lives they want.
To read more about Emily’s story click here.
- How (and why) to make jealousy your friend
- The gratitude trap: Why wanting what you have is where you start, not where you stop—and how sometimes being too “grateful” can work against you
- Five ways to fix your flawed money mindset and make more this year
- When to part ways with your old backstory
- What I learned from moving to another country—and starting a new life there
- Why you can’t be scared and rich
- What happened when I started out-earning my husband
- Why “realistic” goals aren’t all that smart, or necessary
- How to launch your own small business–and make big bucks doing it
- What fears and made-up stories are keeping you broke
- Break up with your fears and move on with your life
- What I learned from the world’s top coaches
- How (and why) to think like a rich girl
- Money mindset
- Millennials and money
- Starting a business from scratch
- Coaching and coaching businesses
- Jealousy, competition, and self-judgment
- FOMO (fear of missing out)
- Building a life better than your dreams