It’s the week before Christmas, and I’m so excited to have a few days to spend with my hubby and our new kitten, Lola.
It’s a special time of year, so today I want to do something different.
So often we’re taught not to brag, not to be full of ourselves, and not to share our successes.
When I went to the Oprah event back in September, she mentioned that now in her life, her goal is to be “full of herself”. She admitted that spent so many years tearing herself apart and believing that being humble and/or self-depreciating was the right way to be. Now she’s flipped the switch and focuses on everything she’s proud of and loves herself.
I find that in order for my own company to grow and for me to develop as a successful business owner (and woman), it’s key that I focus on my strengths and what has gone right this year versus the alternative.
So today, with 9 days left in the year, I’d love for you to do the same and take a few minutes to share your biggest success of 2014 proudly and openly with me, lovely.
You’re incredible, and I want to hear all about it!
(After all, if you don’t sing your own praises, who else is going to?)
Yesterday I asked my Facebook group to answer the same question, and I got some amazing responses. Here are a few from women all around the world:
- We completed on our very own home on the 7th of November and happily moved in on the 10th! Now my children have peace of mind and we are all stress free and so happy. Life is wonderful when you find the right keys!
- I have reached some amazing milestones this year including making it all the way to New York – a dream since I was a little girl. I’ve had my best ever year in business this year and am so excited about all of my achievements to come in 2015!
- In 2014 I bought my first investment property and moved from Australia to London (on a 2 year visa). Accomplished 2 dreams in 1 year! Bring on 2015!
- I’ve signed two clients, & began cold-calling people again. I’ve also accomplished ‘rebranding’ my business which I’m so pumped about. My relationship with my long-term boyfriend has gotten soooo much better that we even went ring shopping a few weeks ago (finally)! They may be ‘small’ accomplishments, but accomplishments nonetheless. What I can’t wait for is Emily to ask this question in Dec 2015 and for me to be the first one to comment saying I accomplished everything I wanted to do and more.
- I found my calling in health and helping others, I graduated from my nutrition program, moved my family of 4 from Iowa to Texas, and started my health business.
- I just got a promotion on my job and will be starting in January. I also completed my first semester towards my business degree with A’s.
So what’s your biggest success of the year? I’m serious when I say I expect to get thousands of responses in my inbox today answering this very question.
Whether you finally took your dream vacation, found love, had a baby, started a business, went to yoga every day, bought yourself a gorgeous dress, or transformed your mindset, I want to hear all about it!
P.S. Hop into the IHML Facebook group for incredible support and connection with other amazing women. We’re waiting for you…!
P.P.S. There are four spots left in my group program! If you’re ready to make the money you’ve always desired and get your dream business off the ground, this is for you!