Do you find yourself wanting more from your life? Are you searching for more meaning, experiences and love but feel stuck in an “okay,” mundane existence? Do you wish you were able to rewire your brain to focus on what truly matters? If you have a passion for inspiring transformation, personal development and living a life of the utmost quality, you’ll love today’s guest!
Brendon Burchard transformed from a 19 year old who was fighting severe depression to surviving a car accident which ultimately led to his purpose in life. He teaches people to live, love and matter as one of the most sought-after high-performance coaches today. Oprah.com named Brendan one of the most successful online trainers in history and Success Magazine recognized him as one of the top 25 most influential leaders in personal growth and achievement. Additionally, Brendon is also a New York Times best-selling author and one of our mentors.
During this episode of the IHML Show, Brendon shares the importance of intentional, high performance habits, how extraordinary people became that way and how when you commit to going after something in life, you can achieve more than you ever believed.
During this episode, we’re going to cover…
- How surviving a major car accident forever changed the way he perceived his life and prompted him to begin asking ask himself every day; did I live today, did I love today, and did I matter?
- Why everyone needs to experience consistent reflection in their lives to experience a greater intention for wanting to live, transform and change for the better.
- The importance of seeing diversity and witnessing other people’s experiences to broaden your perspective and create a better quality of life for yourself.
- Why putting intentions behind your day is imperative to creating the life and business you love.
- How his Sunday review helps him focus on what’s important, what needs improvement and how to become happier.
- Why listening to your own internal cues is vital to becoming happier and going after the life you want.
One of my favorite quotes from this episode is this:
“Having a life that’s meaningful or significant in my own definition of that. What I have to do is I have to make sure I look beyond myself and I have to create some things or contribute some things and by asking that every day, it makes me create some things and contribute things every day.” – Brendon Burchard
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
Brendon is widely considered the world’s leading high performance coach (according to both Success Magazine and Oprah.com). He is also one of the most-watched, quoted and followed personal development trainers in history. He is a Top 100 Most Followed Public Figure on Facebook and his videos have been viewed more than 100 million times. More than 2,000,000 students have completed his online courses and video series. For these results, Oprah.com named him “one of the most successful online trainers in history.”
ABOUT THE I HEART MY LIFE SHOW:
Tune into the I Heart My Life Show with Success Coach Emily Williams to learn how to design a life you love, manifest more success and wealth, move past fear and blocks and create joy in your life and business. Emily and her world-renowned guests will help you create a life that’s better than your dreams and give you tangible action steps to get there — quickly. She’ll cut through the fluff and share what’s worked for her and the world’s most successful people. She believes that success is an inside job — not just about another strategy. The I Heart My Life Show will help you finally heart your life, experience extraordinary success, make more money, live according to your own desires and give you permission to go after what you really want.